Very Rare appearance Manny Trillo Saturday November 20th

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
We have just confirmed Manny Trillo will be coming to our show on Saturday November 20th at the Bucks County Technical High School in Fairless Hills, PA. It is a very rare appearance for Mr. Trillo. Pricing will be announced shortly. Manny is joining 1980 coach Bobby Wine and 1980 batting practice pitcher Hank King (his first appearance)...In addition, 1993 Phillies Pete Incavaglia will be appearing. Many more names to be announced. For more information, visit www.poppel.com for more information.
Special Thanks to Eric and Lisa Poppel for bringing Mr. Trillo into the show.

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Sizzick will be happy!

Graphgetter

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not to be facetious but:
"1980 batting practice pitcher Hank King (his first appearance)..."

Does this really wet the whistle of Phillies Phans??? Do people really collect that far down the organizational coaching chart, even on WS teams? Just curious

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Some collectors like to collect every guy connected with the team. My thread was to promote the show and who was going to be at the show. Hank King is one of the guests and it is his first appearance.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Sizzick will be happy!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I will come home early for Thanksgiving to come to this! Poppel, are you guys working on any of the guys that aren't currently booked for the December MAB show?

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
There will be 2-4 others added (they are not booked anywhere else). Atleast 2 more 80 Phils and tougher ones. TBA and confirmed in next 3-7 days.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
Is it just me or do I see no price mentioned on the website for Trillo. I'd be interested in a ball if someone could help out.

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Pricing is $35.00 any item(includes one free inscription), There is a discount if paid in advance by October 27th....$30.00 any item(includes one free inscription). Mail order $40.00 any item + shipping and handling