Wade Davis PRIVATE signing-GREAT pricing

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Worked out to have Wade Davis sign the same day as Gamel, so I'd like to offer some Davis items to the board at some great pricing. Davis was ranked the 17th overall top minor league player coming in to this season by Baseball America, and is sure to be part of the Rays rotation as soon as next season. This signing is very limited, so be sure to place orders quickly if interested. Will offer multiple item discount, as well as package discounts with Gamel. Please contact for more details in regards to these discounts. Prices are as follows:

MY 8x10-$13 plus SASE or $15 delivered
MY OMLB-$20 plus SASE or $24 delivered
YOUR card-$7 plus SASE
YOUR 8x10/ball-$10 plus SASE
YOUR bat/jersey/hat/helmet/16x20-$15 plus SASE

Items need to be in hand by July 25th. Items will be shipped out around August 4th. Please add 4% if paying by paypal to cover the fees. This is as cheap as you will ever get Wade, so be sure to lock in soon. Payment address is as follows:

paypal address: AndersonAuthentics@gmail.com

Janderson07

Premier Member
Credits
Was just about to post that Braves. Will not be able to complete the signing with Wade on the upcoming trip, as I have arrangements in Texas with a different athlete immediately after the Gamel signing. Am working with Wade's agent to reschedule the signing at a convenient location. Will update when I know more.