West Virginia Mountaineers Football Fan Day - Sunday, August 22nd

StroudFanClub

Premier Member
Credits
Just wanted to pass along the information...

West Virginia University Mountaineers - MSNsportsNET.Com

Some decent talent and possible future 1st round draft picks including Noel Devine, Jock Sanders, Robert Sands and incoming top Freshman Ivan McCartney.

Only drawback to this event is that it says only 1 autographed item per person...

Anybody been to this in prior years? Any good info to share? Is it packed with people? Do they really enforce the 1 item per person rule, or can you sneak in a few items? I am thinking about attending....so any info you could provide would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks!!

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah I'm there every year, they seperate the big names and put them at their own table, usually two on each side, my guess this year is Noel and Jock, and Sands and JT Thomas maybe, and they are strict one per, security over their shoulders and Noel particularly will only do one, then the rest of the team are usually at tables broken up into different groups - LBs, DL, DBs, QBs, WRs, RBs, OL, ST and then coaching staff, these aren't so strict on one per. There are usually TONS of people there and the lines for Noel et al will be WAY long.