Will Middlebrooks, Red Sox 2007 Draft Pick private signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
OK, everything is all set to go on a mid June signing with 2007 Draft Pick, Will Middlebrooks.

BE A PART OF HIS 1ST PRIVATE SIGNING!

Scouting Report: Excellent five-tool athlete. Probably the best talent selected by the Red Sox in the 2007 draft. As a hitter, Middlebrooks has top line power potential and makes excellent contact. Classic pull swing, the ball comes off his bat real well, generating good loft. In the field he has okay hands and a rocket arm, but average to below average lateral range for a SS. He played both SS and 3B in high school - he will start his career in the organization at SS, but likely will move to 3B down the line. He should ultimately prove to be an exceptionally athletic 3B. Middlebrooks also has above average speed and intelligence on the basepaths. Pitched in high school - Middlebrooks likely would have been on an MLB-track as a SP had he deiced to go that route. MLB Comparison: Scott Rolen

Here are the details:

YOUR ITEMS (with SASE)
-- Cards/8x10's $6
-- Baseballs, Bats, Large Items $10

OUR ITEMS
-- OMLB $25 includes USPS Priority S&H
-- "Gamers" $100 includes USPS S&H

All items must be sent in by June 14th in order to get signed.

Alan Moore
Att: Middlbrooks Signing
708 Wagner Farm Rd
Millersville MD 21108 USA

If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to call 410.963.8226.

Last edited by a moderator:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Justified question with a simple answer - he is a Boston Red Sox prospect. The market outside this community was already demanding I do a signing with Will, so I am.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
People were asking this question when Hanley Rameriz did his 1st signing for 10.00 with no cards in 2004.

Might I suggest something for promoters after the 2008 MLB draft, sign them to exclusive contracts ( excluding card companies) before others get to them up until they make their MLB debut. Might not be worth it at 1st but its balances out 3 years later if they pan out.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
People were asking this question when Hanley Rameriz did his 1st signing for 10.00 with no cards in 2004.

Might I suggest something for promoters after the 2008 MLB draft, sign them to exclusive contracts ( excluding card companies) before others get to them up until they make their MLB debut. Might not be worth it at 1st but its balances out 3 years later if they pan out.
Some guy down here did a signing with him a week before his big-league call-up with Boston; and we told him that Hanley was going to be a big-time star and would be called up the next week (Epstein said he would be a Sept. Call-Up). Sure enough, he said the market for him was huge so he got him cheap and did it real quick.

MetsFan4Life

Charter Member
Credits
I'm interested in getting a card signed!

boswell423

Founding Member
Credits

It's happening. Justin Masterson was signed to an exclusive before his MLB Debut.