1st annual Doug Davis Golf Tourney

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
Pretty loaded

Mark Grace, Mike Hampton, Kerry Wood, Freddy Sanchez, Jon Rauch, Lou Frazier, Eric Brynes, Mark Reynolds, JJ Hardy, Doug Davis, Dave Nelson, Reggie Smith, Dana Eveland, Jon Rauch, Russ Ortiz, Jon Warden, Jay Bell, Conor Jackson, Bill Hall, Chris Capauno, Chris Young, Geoff Jenkins, Eric Gagne, Tim Raines, Darren Sutton, Brandon Webb, Dan Haren, Sean Marshall, Bob Dernier, and more to be announced.

Dec 8th Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona

hofcs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anyone going? Would love to work something out with someone.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Same here, willing to send many cards of these guys for help with a few guys!

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Add me to the list. I have some premium items for Grace, Wood, Webb and Haren so I can work something out or just pay some $$ to cover time and effort. Primarily Grace and Woody though. Thanks

fishr

Founding Member
Website
www.turkeypotpie.com
Credits
I have set card needs for Freddy Sanchez, Eric Byrnes, Mark Reynolds, JJ Hardy, Connor Jackson, Eric Gagne, Brandon Webb and Sean Marshall if anyone would help me out.

If anyone wants to read more about this event: CLICK HERE

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
The following message was sent to you via the SportsGraphing.com - It's Not A Hobby, It's An Addiction! Contact Us form by Greg Harris ( mailto:sweetzee007@aol.com ).

--------------------------------

I noticed that there are several people interested in obtaining autographs from the Doug Davis golf outing dec. 8. I am running the outing and may be able to help. There will be security at the event, in the parking lot, etc. as it is a private event. Therefore, they may do better by contacting me. If anyone would like to contact me, have them email me.