2006 Texas Baseball Hall of Fame - Houston - Nov 10

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
http://www.tbhof.org/banquet/banquet_news.htm

Date: Friday, November 10, 2006
Place: J. W. Marriott Houston, 5150 Westheimer (across from the Galleria)

2006 inductees are: former Colt .45s/Astros star, Rusty Staub; former Astros star, Terry Puhl; Astros President, Pam Gardner; Colt .45s founders, Roy Hofheinz (deceased), George Kirksey (deceased), and R. E. "Bob" Smith (deceased); former AAGPBL stars, Marie "Red" Mahoney, Alva Jo "Tex" Fischer (deceased), and Ruth "Tex" Lessing (deceased).

Reporter Mickey Herskowitz will be honored with the third annual Toy Cannon Award, which is presented for outstanding community service. Former Astros star Jimmy Wynn will be on hand to present the award given in his name.

Also,

The All-American Girls Professional Baseball League is coming to Houston! Be a part of the first ever AAGPBL reunion in the Bayou City!

Date: November. 8-11, 2006
Place: DoubleTree Hotel, Downtown Houston

otter

Founding Member
Credits
Shawn are you going to this I can use Rusty Staub and can 50/50 Terry Puhl?

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
Nov 10-12

Sports Collectibles of Houston is having a show this same weekend as the HOF induction. Don't know whether Rusty Staub is scheduled to sign at the show. If I do go I would only get him for my collection. I have way to much stuff for him to sign.

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
Terry Puhl is a great guy. A great signer.....plus he's from Canada!

GraphingAddict

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yup...sooner or later we'll have more than one in the Hall Of Fame......Larry Walker anyone? Maybe someday they'll put Tip O'Niel in the HOF too....