2008 Nationals Spring Training Fanfest

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
The Washington Nationals today announced individual game tickets for Spring Training will go on sale at 9:00am on Saturday, January 26 at the Space Coast Stadium box office in Viera, Fl. Fans that purchase a ticket to any of the Nationals fifteen home games will gain free admission to the Spring Training Fan Fest, Saturday, January 26 at 2:00pm

Fans will have the opportunity to meet Nationals Pitchers Jason Bergmann, Ross Detwiler and Shawn Hill, as well as Outfielder Alex Escobar. Additionally, attendees will be offered the chance to take batting practice on the big-league ballfield, participate in a pitching clinic with Nationals players and pose for pictures in the home team's dugout.

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone going to this that can get a 2001 SP Top Prospects Alex Escobar in blue? Will make a good trade or will buy it if so.

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
Freaking Nationals

We get Tim Redding and Mike Bacsik-- they get that group-- this is stupid. I spend $19K on season tickets-- they're spending like $300...

Roadrunner82

Charter Member
Credits
We get Tim Redding and Mike Bacsik-- they get that group-- this is stupid. I spend $19K on season tickets-- they're spending like $300...

If I read it correctly, you only have to buy 1 ticket to any game. So that's about $15. If I can make it out there I'll be there. But I don't know if I can.