2010 Bob Hope celebrity classic player list

gatorfan234

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anyone going to this event, I need Evan Longoria and Bo Jackson

HAPPY

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anybody done well at this event in the past? Just wondering how the celebs were. I'm sure it is better on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday since those are practice rounds and pro ams. Where is the best place the hotel or practice greens or even parking lot. Thinking about driving out there from Phoenix if it is worth the time. Thanks in advance for your input.

soljer2911

Premier Member
Credits
Anybody done well at this event in the past? Just wondering how the celebs were. I'm sure it is better on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday since those are practice rounds and pro ams. Where is the best place the hotel or practice greens or even parking lot. Thinking about driving out there from Phoenix if it is worth the time. Thanks in advance for your input.

hey happy
i just wrote a piece on last years tourney...
don't go monday(as generally not everyone is there until the next day) tuesday or wednesday would be good, i've never done the hotel (not even sure which one), no access to the parking lots, pretty much inside only...
honestly after last years results and this years lousy field... not sure if its worth a drive...
info at link below..
http://www.sportsgraphing.com/ip-au...009-bob-hope-celebrity-classic-peter-max.html

HAPPY

Lifetime Member
Credits
Thanks for the input. I would only be going for Jackson for my Heisman helmet. But it sounds like a pain in the @$$. Thats why I was thinking the hotel where they stay. So it looks as if I'm staying home that week. Thanks and I read your year in review on it sounds like all the volunteers are going for volunteer of the year. Have a Happy New Year.

soljer2911

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the input. I would only be going for Jackson for my Heisman helmet. But it sounds like a pain in the @$$. Thats why I was thinking the hotel where they stay. So it looks as if I'm staying home that week. Thanks and I read your year in review on it sounds like all the volunteers are going for volunteer of the year. Have a Happy New Year.

yeah, i wouldn't do a drive out for a helmet... you'd have to find a place to toss it over the fence and then pray the 4 police officers that follow jackson around dont' toss you which is highly unlikely...