2010 Mariners FanFest Jan 30-31

Website
graphingwithevan.blogspot.com
Credits
The 12th Annual Seattle Mariners fanfest will be held at Safeco Field on January 30th and 31st. It runs from 11-4 PM on both days. At this point that M's are being stubborn about not announcing the player lineup until last minute. So nothing at this point, but @TheRealMariners on twitter says that the player lineup will be announced by the end of this week(idk if they meant Fri or Sat) but we should know soon.
Depending on who will be there, I might take a couple 50/50s but not too many, since its usually a strict 1 per and hard to see more that 3-4 players per day. Please don't contact me about 50/50s until I either post in the 50/50 thread or in here.
For anyone interested in the link, here it is I guess...FanFest | Mariners.com: Fan Forum

littlechina07

Premier Member
Credits
I'm taking some 50/50's for those of you who are interested:
David Aardsma
Rob Johnson
Mark Lowe
Chone Figgins
Ryan Rowland-Smith
Casey Kotchman
Don Wakamatsu
Jay Buhner

Let me know if you need any help with these guys. Fan fest is on January 30 & 31 but I haven't decided if I want to go both days or just one. I am taking Chone Figgins as a 2 for 1 cards and 1 for 1 everything else. Probably need items by the 28th at latest. Taking two slots for each player and there are no guarantees of getting them signed. PM me if interested.

DannyVici

Lifetime Member
Credits
The 12th Annual Seattle Mariners fanfest will be held at Safeco Field on January 30th and 31st. It runs from 11-4 PM on both days. At this point that M's are being stubborn about not announcing the player lineup until last minute. So nothing at this point, but @TheRealMariners on twitter says that the player lineup will be announced by the end of this week(idk if they meant Fri or Sat) but we should know soon.
Depending on who will be there, I might take a couple 50/50s but not too many, since its usually a strict 1 per and hard to see more that 3-4 players per day. Please don't contact me about 50/50s until I either post in the 50/50 thread or in here.
For anyone interested in the link, here it is I guess...FanFest | Mariners.com: Fan Forum

Can you please take Chone Figgins. I have 5 8x10's of the Angels infield already signed by Aybar that I could send.