2010 Topps Pro Debut - COREY KEMP - Private Signing!!

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
All,
I was just talking to Corey and we are going to do a private signing. He is one of the three guys (so far) who are out of baseball but have Topps Pro Debut cards.

I asked him what he wanted and he said just cards for his family. For his time I offered to pick up a gift card for him to take his fiance to dinner and he liked that idea.
So lets do it like this;

Send me as many cards as you have and please throw in a few for his family to keep. I am asking for $2.00 cash per auto to go towards the gift card and a SASE for me to get the cards back to you. I am not going to make anything on this, I just want to hook him up for taking his time for us.

Please PM me if interested in this signing. I need everything in a week. Will take any cards he has, not limited to Pro Debut.
thanks
TJ

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
keep the PMs coming!

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
all Pms responsed to with shipping info provided.

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
all of tonights PMs have been responded to.

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
If you havent sent your cards and money in for this yet and still want to get in please PM and let me know when you plan on sending. I have rec'd cards and payment from a lot of people already, thanks!
thanks
TJ

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
going out tomorrow. If you did not get it to me in time your item will be returned in your SASE unsigned,

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
I just spoke to Corey and I told him the cards are on the way, he is very excited to do this for us and very greatful for the extra cards for his family and also the gift card.