2011 National in Chicago first list of signers

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
It says on the website if you haven't received your tickets by August 1st to call them. So they still have another week to get them out.

Last edited:

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Anyone able to get me Ozzie Guillen on a 2011 Topps Heritage? I missed out on the mail in. Please send a PM if you can help.

mankey21

Premier Member
Credits
It says on the website if you haven't received your tickets by August 1st to call them. So they still have another week to get them out.

The show is on August 3rd, if we wait til the 1st, that doesn't give any time at all to get them. I put a comment on Tri-Stars Facebook page about it, and they deleted it.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
The show is on August 3rd, if we wait til the 1st, that doesn't give any time at all to get them. I put a comment on Tri-Stars Facebook page about it, and they deleted it.

i would expect that it would be converted over to will call, atleast i hope, ill be leaving aug 1st for chitown, so they cant mail them to me

FigmentofYour

Premier Member
Credits
Received an email saying my tickets were shipped....but I ordered for Will Call. So did my dad, he got an email saying the same thing. Starting to get a little nervous about this now.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Tickets came today. Anyone still interested in me getting Tyson done for them, who pre-ordered their tickets, please PM me. I have ticket #1 for him.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
i ordered a flat, and oversize and a glove for tyson

and got tickets 2, 1, and 2

see you in the front of the line stosh!

Nice, yeah I got ticket #1 for a glove. I'll still hold back from the front a bit, let him get warmed up with a few prior to me. First 10-15 for sure though.