2015 National - Chicago

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
Gotta have Manny for a set. I've dropped some serious coin already on that 1996 Studio set. The hardest to finish will be guys like Butch Huskey who isn't good enough to be at shows but doesn't answer mail.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Responded to RobbieLee and willing to help anyone thats looking to get something signed at The National but can not make it to Chicago. Let me know through Private Message.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
I've never been to a National, but its occurring the day after I take the bar exam so I'm thinking about driving to Chicago for it. If I'm not interested in autographs, is it worth just going to walk around?

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've never been to a National, but its occurring the day after I take the bar exam so I'm thinking about driving to Chicago for it. If I'm not interested in autographs, is it worth just going to walk around?

It used to be worth it, not sure if it still is. I've been to maybe five. All the dealers brought their A game stuff. It was almost museum quality game used things, tickets, programs, cards. You could network there, as you really never met people you bought from nationally. Now with internet and all, not sure, but if you're not driving far, I'd go for it. Still should be some top notch collectibles.