2019 #1 Pick Adley Rutschman Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
2019 #1 Pick Adley Rutschman Private Signing

Sportsgraphing is excited to announce our next signing with my Baltimore Orioles First Rounder and Overall #1 Pick Adley Rutschman. Signing to take place Tues, September 3rd. Adley signed an exclusive with LGC Sports Marketing and I will be helping out with this event. Phil and I have been graphing since we were teenagers so its nice to see his company lock down the hometown #1.

Rutschman was selected by the Baltimore Orioles with the first overall selection in the 2019 Major League Baseball draft. He signed for $8.1 million, the highest signing bonus ever. He made his professional debut with the Gulf Coast League Orioles, and, after five games, was promoted to the Aberdeen IronBirds. As many collectors can attest, he’s getting mobbed everywhere and personalizes almost everything. Some have said he’s “Big Leaguing”. The reality is the kid is being overwhelmed by collectors, and by dealers, and this is your chance to have your autograph non-rushed and not personalized.

Deadline is Monday, September 2nd to have items to me and/or pay for your order if you are buying our items.

Mail-in pricing is as follows:
$69 flats up to 16x20 & balls
$89 premiums
$29 inscriptions
JSA Witness Authentication $7

We will also offer our own items at the following prices. All items with come with JSA Witness Authentication:
Official Major League Baseball $95 plus $12 S&H.
Orioles Mini Helmet $89 plus $20 S&H.
Custom Jersey $169 plus $25 S&H.
Pro Game Model Sam Bat $229 plus $35 S&H.
Authentic Orioles Batting Helmet $179 plus $25 S&H.

RULES:
1) All items must be prepped to sign with a sticky on the back.
2) All cards/flats will be signed in Blue Sharpie, Baseballs signed in Blue Ballpoint. Unless you state otherwise on your Post It or Order.
3) Enclose a SASE for easy return shipping. Shipping on Our Items are above.
4) Please send a check for the exact amount or you can use PayPal. Email is geomoojr@gmail.com.
5) Once you read 1-4, please send your package to Alan Moore, 708 Wagner Farm Road, Millersville, MD 21108.

Hit me up with any questions.
Screenshot_20190821-214605_Facebook.jpg

Lofton0788

Lifetime Member
Credits
Obviously this is just my opinion, but I don’t think that doing all these private signings with guys who are still in the minors, especially short season ball, is particularly good for the hobby. I recognize Adley is a “big name” and yes he personalizes almost everything, but by in large from most accounts I’ve read imply that he signs a fair amount. These tend to kill their habits...why bother signing at the park for free when you can get paid handsomely? Plus, the guy has been in pro ball for a month...couldn’t this wait?

jv25

Lifetime Member
Credits
I have no problem with signings of minor league guys, and I do get this one being an Orioles fan and was initially excited when I saw this as I don't mind paying for a good sit down quality signature at all. But these prices I don't get. For a signed and inscribed CWS ball is $105, not including the $20 ball? And $30 for an inscription when that's what a lot of HOF charge to inscribe? I know its supply and demand, and he is a hot name- but dang.....

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Catching prospects are the highest risk type investment. I’m assuming this signing takes a tremendous flop unless you change the pricing menu. Even I would consider getting an item done but taking the easy easy easy pass at those prices. Good luck.

adiddle

Lifetime Member
Credits
There are plenty of people who will never see him or want things personalized. This event is for those collectors.
As an Orioles fan I most likely will not get a chance to see him plus being retired Social Security and my Army pension only allow me certain niceties. I just think the idea is great but pricing is just out of some peoples range for a prospect.

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
As an Orioles fan I most likely will not get a chance to see him plus being retired Social Security and my Army pension only allow me certain niceties. I just think the idea is great but pricing is just out of some peoples range for a prospect.

He's in Delmarva, now. Lakewood close enough to you to take a shot?