30th Annual RI Jimmy Fund Sports Carnival

patsfan9381

Premier Member
Credits
This Friday Feb. 1 from 5-9 PM. So far I have found out that Rajon Rondo and Big Baby Davis will be auto guests. Anyone else know anything else about this.

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
It is at the RI Convention Center and admission is only $5 I know that Big Baby and Rondo will be there and I called the guy is who running the event and he said a bunch of P-Bruins players will be there as well along with WEEI radio personalities. Still $5 for Rondo (who did a signing for $20-25 recently) and one of my favs Glen Davis I'll definately see if I can make this.

Last edited:

Trav1105

Founding Member
Credits
It's 5 dollars to get in then you gotta pay for the autos. Rondo will probably charge 15-25 along with Davis.

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
It's 5 dollars to get in then you gotta pay for the autos. Rondo will probably charge 15-25 along with Davis.

Called the guy organizing it again it'll be $5 for each of them on like pictures, cards, etc. and $10 for a basketball and large items and the P-Bruins guys are free. So overall a good deal I should be going to this.

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
Memories

I remember going to this event in the winter 1984 and getting Joe Montana and a bunch of Wade Boggs and Billy Almon and many other past Red Sox, Patriots, PawSox, PC and URI sports types. The reason Montana was there was because his backup was Matt Cavanaugh, a former Patriots backup QB. Fond memories and a truly great cause that supports some very special people.

Chuck T's Pub

Founding Member
Credits
Afew more names to add to the list
Former Patriots:
Roland James
Mosi Tatupu
Ronnie Lippett
John Williams
Joe Andruzzi
New England Revs:
Joey Franchino