33rd National Convention in Baltimore 1-5 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears67

Lifetime Member
Credits
I am planning on going to the National Convention in Baltimore this year and am willing to take items for people for $20-25 over individual ticket prices (i.e if Cal Ripken Jr is charging $150 per item, I will take item for $170-175-extra monies will be used for shipping and my time). I think this is a fair price. Attendee lists is updated frequently and can be found here (http://www.tristarproductions.com/National/index.html); no prices have been listed yet; but I am just trying to gather feelers to see is interested. Please PM me and I will contact you as soon as prices are realeased. I prefer to take flat items only, but can discuss other items. I am also looking to obtain a Bruce Sutter Cubs jersey. Here are some ROUGH estimates of the prices (based off of other card show prices):

Here are some rough prices (based on other card show prices), I will take 2 items per person first come first served pay when official official prices are listed, but make reservations now (I will have a "backup list"):

convention.jpg

Here are some definite prices on people that I have 1 slot for (you send the item and return SASE, also LMK if any inscriptions/personalizations are wanted) contact me if interested:

http://jamheat67.webs.com/VIP Names.jpg

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
So you want to charge an extra $25 to take my item to get signed?? I would rather do a mail order then go that route. You arent doing anyone a service and your simply looking to make a profit, not help them out like you are claiming to do. Anyone who does this is a fool.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
Not enough feedback. This thread needs to be removed.

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
He will just post it again in another thread....... I guess in this economy gotta try to make a buck or $25.... he would have been smarter starting at a $5 fee and doing mass amounts and making some cash. Just my thoughts on this 2nd attempt to collect a high fee and hijack our threads...... As well, we all need to work together, as times are tough and there are a lot of Frauds out there and people who give the autograph people a bad rap, Help others in the community, don't Rape us

Status
Not open for further replies.