Albert Pujols Hitting Clinic - Autograph Signing - taking limited # of items

klinger

Premier Member
Credits
I will be attending the Albert Pujols Hitting Clinic again this year. The date of the event was just announced and I can make it. The clinic will be Sunday, January 30.

I am willing to take four or five items with me to the signing. I would expect to get all of them signed. However, I will get items signed based on the order of commitment I receive from you. Hence, if I take four items and can only get three signed. I will get the first three items I receive signed. I will refund the money and return the item of the fourth person. I will have my son with me so I would expect to get these items signed (but just in case).

The pricing will be $225 for a baseball, 8x10 or cards. I would prefer to take baseballs but might be open to other items. If you want an inscription, we can discuss the details. I am charging extra for the signing to help cover some of the costs (I am traveling from St. Louis).

Regarding shipping, I ask that you ship me your item and include postage paid for the return. I do not have any regular OMLB (only ones with HOF) at my house but can pick one up (if you want to save on the shipping to me). I can just add that on to the price stated above. Please PM me if you have any questions or interest. We can discuss the details.

I did this event last year and it went very well.

Thanks,
Steve