Albert Pujols Hitting clinic

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
I posted earlier about the signing Albert Pujols will be doing on January 31st in KC at a clinic here. I originally closed but I am opening this up but I have to have at least 4 people commit to it or I am not going to go and do it. It would also be a 45 minute-1 hour drive for me. Pujols's prices are 165.00-235.00 and I will be charging 35.00 in addition for everything. Pujols doesn't do many open public signings. Anyhow if I get 4 people it is a go. Items must be received by January 29th. Here are the prices with my fee. Please let me know if interested.

Balls, 8x10's, Cards

11x14s and 16x20's or any premium (NO BATS OR JERSEYS)

PM if interested.

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
is the autograph going to be the fat curved A or is it the sharp top A if you know what I mean.

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Pujols

It is a sit down signing with Pujols. I am sure it will be a good autograph paying that kind of money. He does a hitting clinic in KC every year and does a signing also that day. Please PM me if you are serious about wanting a graph.

Thanks,
Dustin

P.S. Yes you will need to send your own item and return postage.

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Pujols

It looks like these two are in and a couple people have interest. Need two more definately for this to go down.

wnewkam
mikeyanks13

Just so people know:

http://www.millhouseaep.com

If for some reason the signing is cancelled all items will be returned and funds will be refunded.

thevintageguy

Premier Member
Credits
?????

Has anyone been to this clinic/signing before; that could maybe shed a little light on it for those of us that may be attending? Thanks in advance for the comments!

LonghornBeto

Premier Member
Credits
Pujols 2009 clinic/signing photos

For photos of the clinic and Albert signing items go to: David Haggart Photography, LLC. Click on "galleries" and scroll down to "baseball fantasy camps and baseball related" and photos of the last couple of clinics will show up. The 2009 photos have him signing items brought in by people.