Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Any idea if they take mail order?

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
After all the problems that happened last year with him signing with wrong pens/ colors why would anyone waste their money? I remember one guy on here asked him to sign it in a specific spot and he still didn't do it.

In fairness, that is the minority of people. While Albert was surly, the one year I went he had no problem signing where i wanted him to sign and with the color I asked for....

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I just need a card.

bbqwinner

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ill take anything anyone needs. Went last year and you guys can look at my thread. Everything went great for me!

klinger

Premier Member
Credits
If I get enough interest, I will make the 5 hour drive to KC. I will be charging a fee. I have been the past few years (search this forum for my posts). PM if interested.

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
Where is the fun in this...$190? Wow.

On a side note, I suspect Albert was a former steroid user and he is pro'ly 3-5 years older than what his stated birth date. And, I KNOW he is a self-absorbed ego-maniac. He is what's wrong with baseball. Bad attitude and all about the money with no team loyalty. I got him at a Braves ST game, and I don't care if I ever get him or see him again. Ever. Glad he moved to the A.L.!!