ALBERT PUJOLS SIGNING in KC: LIMITED SPOTS LATE JAN OR FEB in 2011.

Royals_Chiefs

Lifetime Member
Credits
Albert does a signing every year at a Hitting Clinic that he does here in Kansas CIty. He does limit you on how many items he will sign for you and does designate what items he will and won't sign. He does give you the best Pujols autograph you will ever see. I perfer not to get anything signed in paint pen b/c sometimes you never know how those will write and I don't want to mess up your item. I really only want to get baseballs, cards, 8x10, etc. I don't really want to mess with large pictures. If you want a larger item other than pictures talk to me though the cost will be more for those items. NO BATS, JERSEYS, OR BASES. For the items I listed it will be $225 a signature (cash, money order, or check). I can try for inscriptions but cannot guarantee it. One inscription only and I can let you know if I will try for it or not example 01 ROY, 09 MVP. It will be $40 for inscription. If you want to do paypal then there will be a percentage fee. Please include SASE or pay for shipping back to you. I will only be taking a MAXIMUM of 4 or 5 items. All items will help pay for my gas and help towards my time in getting a Pujols autograph. Again, this is for Pujols prime signature. The time and date is yet be determined but is usually near the end of January.

Baseballs, Cards, 8x10's=$225
Maximum taking 4 or 5 items.

Thanks,
Dustin

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE PM ME

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
Aren't inscriptions free?

pxs120

Premier Member
Credits
i know in events like this he is typically selective on when and who he does inscriptions for

Seeing as he [allegedly] doesn't get a dime for this signing, I'd think you should be happy with whatever you get....that being said, I'm certainly going to try for an inscription at this ;-)

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
Seeing as he [allegedly] doesn't get a dime for this signing, I'd think you should be happy with whatever you get....that being said, I'm certainly going to try for an inscription at this ;-)

Exactly right. I was fortunate to be in town for this last year and Albert was VERY picky about who he inscribed for. I asked him to inscribe 1 16x20 for another member here and he ended up doing inscriptions for 3 other items for me. He did the "3X MVP" which I'm actually not TOO thrilled about since he's got a legit shot to win many more, but I did see him ignore a lot of people before and after me in line when they asked for inscriptions. My gut feelign is they start limiting people since they were kind of doing that last year. He's not very friendly at all and ignores most of what you say to him. You'll be fortunate if you writes an inscription for you and doesn't ignore you flat out.

Rockstufff

Lifetime Member
Website
www.ebay.com
Credits
Exactly right. I was fortunate to be in town for this last year and Albert was VERY picky about who he inscribed for. I asked him to inscribe 1 16x20 for another member here and he ended up doing inscriptions for 3 other items for me. He did the "3X MVP" which I'm actually not TOO thrilled about since he's got a legit shot to win many more, but I did see him ignore a lot of people before and after me in line when they asked for inscriptions. My gut feelign is they start limiting people since they were kind of doing that last year. He's not very friendly at all and ignores most of what you say to him. You'll be fortunate if you writes an inscription for you and doesn't ignore you flat out.

just out of curiosity, is there a donation you have to make for this signing in KC, or do you just show up as early as possible and wait for him to sign, and he starts racking for everyone? lol just looking for those small details... sounds worth a trip... prob can't go, but i want to hear exactly with i will be missing :) Thanks for any details...

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
just out of curiosity, is there a donation you have to make for this signing in KC, or do you just show up as early as possible and wait for him to sign, and he starts racking for everyone? lol just looking for those small details... sounds worth a trip... prob can't go, but i want to hear exactly with i will be missing :) Thanks for any details...

I believe it is $199 for small flats 8x10's, balls and anything else is $235- 16x20's, etc