Alex Gordon Private Signing

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
What card? Every Gordon that was paid for was sent out. That is the sole reason why I hate that people send in small envelopes with 41 cents. Spring for the bubble mailer with tracking. All items were sent out weeks ago.

bc81758

Charter Member
Credits
I sent mine in a bubble mailer to and back so get your information straight. Basically you messed up in mailing the cards out. The person who actually put a sticky on his card as you told me got my card.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
So who was it then? If a sticky was on the back of the card, it went to that person.

I actually don't know why you contacted Rich Altman over this either and said I have ignored you because obviously I haven't. "The individual handling the signing, Alan Moore, has been less than cooperative in resolving the issue."

I hate people who lie. On the last page I apologized and told you it was done by mistake. Who has your card? When did you send them theirs?

Last edited by a moderator:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I asked who had his card. Obviously I dont know or I wouldnt ask. On the last page, it appears the other person said he had the card but its a little vague so I am not sure. I am trying to figure out what happened after that because its not all that clear nor have I been emailed about it.

I thought this was over until Rich Altman called me yesterday.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Much appreciated. Positive feedback was left for you. In the future, I will make the rules crystal clear so this doesnt happen again. I am happy that the other 57 out of 58 items arrived safely at their intended destinations. It suchs that now I have a non-positive feedback over this, something I might add that I didn't get a friggin cent on.

Oh well, I know who I am not allowing in on future private signings. YES, petty gets petty in return.

Last edited by a moderator: