Alexander Ovechkin Signing - Take 2

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Back in March I started a thread to see if anyone was interested in joining together to get a volume discount on the Ovechkin signing at the CSA show. There was a little bit of interest, but because Ovechkin was a late addition to the lineup there wasn't enough time for members to get items to me. Ovy is signing again at the CSA show in the middle of October and I was able to get the same discount offered in the spring. The normal pricing for him is $120/$150, the discount being offered is $90 for all flats and $110 for jerseys/equipment. I realize this is a steep price, and especially difficult for non-hockey fans to comprehend, but please know I would not be making a penny off this signing and in no way am marking up the price I was offered. Hockey graphers out there realize how much of a pain it is to get Ovechkin now, and if do you manage to get him to pickup a pen he's basically going to draw a circle for you while being a jerk about it. This is a chance to get Ovechkin at a sit down signing, in the pen color and location of your choice, where you will get the full autograph. I would need to receive all items by Thursday, October 13th. PayPal would be the preferred method of payment, and obviously people would need to make arrangements for me to ship their items back. If anyone is interested please let me know.

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Getting close to last call time. I've replied to all PM's that I have received. Trying to get firm commitments by the end of the weekend. Would need to receive items by Thurs/Fri of next week.

1234, if you check Frozen Pond or any of his certified stuff on eBay, that's the full sig.