Alexander Ovechkin

xmartyx

Lifetime Member
Credits
Those are crazy prices. I can get Gordie Howe for that.

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Ovy is a male genitalia when it comes to signing autographs now. At least last year he was nice when he gave you a hackjob graph (like what Alan's trying to peddle! :) ), but now he's probably one of the least fan friendly players in the league. He's so good on the ice though that he can back up whatever attitude he wants to have and these prices will only get uglier as he continues to win Rocket Richard and Hart Trophies.

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
I had one to sell on here last year (I got with Alan at caps Practice) and no one made (any) offer... At the time I had know idea how hard he was outside of DC, and would have let photos go cheap:)

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
Pay me $75 and I will sell you a few 8x10's that I got done last year in person outside their practice facility.

I'm just glad I got him ONCE when I was there for a few days like 2 years ago. Had him 1 on 1 that time in the morning and he would say a word but suprisingly enough I got one of the best graphs Ive ever seen him give. He steered clear of his blue on blue pants slopp too.

Hes one of my favorite players and when you see the guy on TV hes got a great personality, but what an *** off the ice.