Alexei Ramirez Paid Public Signing 4/7/09

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
April 7, 2009 - Tuesday
Alexei Ramirez (White Sox)
Times: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
(Approximate)
Location: Legends of the Field @ Gurnee Mills Mall-6170 Grand Ave (Gurnee, IL)

This Spring at Legends of the Field - Gurnee Mills Mall
Alexei Ramirez

Tuesday April 7th - Opening Day Week!!!

Alexei Ramirez (2008 Rookie Phenom) 2B #10

Topps Rookie All-Star .290 AVG 21 HR's, 77 RBI's

Gurnee, IL 60031
(847) 855-2000

Legends will host the signing at their Gorgeous Store in Gurnee Mills Mall.
Park and Enter at Entrance C by the Rain Forest Café.

Phone Inquiries:
Gurnee 847-855-2000 (7 Days a week until 9PM except Sundays until 6PM)
Hartland 262-367-1300 or 888-6-PLAYER (Mon-Friday 8AM-6PM)
Delafield 262-646-2925 (6 Days a week until 8:30PM , Closed on Sundays until Summer)

Date: Tuesday, April 7th

Time: TBD Approx: 6:00-7:30PM

Public Tickets

Any Item Autograph Ticket: $39
Inscriptions: We regret to inform you that Alexei does not do inscriptions.

Authentication: Legends of the Field Hologram - Included with Each Advanced Ticket.

*Early Bird Special - Sorry Now only V.I.P Members Save On Advanced Ticket Purchases
VIP Members - Limited Availability to Early Bird Purchases - Subject to change without Notice
*Single Autograph Advanced Ticket $35 (save $4.00 and get Free Hologram Authentication)
*Two Autograph Advanced Tickets $65 (save $13.00 and get Free Hologram Authentication)
*Three Autograph Advanced Tickets $90 Same Price for Dealers Now available to VIP Members (Save $27 and get Free Hologram Authentication)
*All Saver Pack Tickets must be purchased all at once- sorry no exceptions.

If you are Not a Legends VIP Club Member and wish to start saving now, visit Welcome to Legends of the Field
Click on the V.I.P Club logo to join, It is simple and Free.
Start saving 10% today on select special offerings!
Enjoy Free Membership and rewards benefits immediately.

Private Signing Drop Off or send in

All items must be dropped off at any of the 3 store Locations in Hartland, WI. Delafield, WI or Gurnee, Illinois within 3 days of the signing.

Send in Prices same as above.

Return Shipping is $9.99 on all single signed items sent in for the private signing.

Additional insurance is available when your value exceeds $100 and is highly recommended on your High End or Team signed items.

Or Have Alexei sign one of our items add
*8x10 Photo Advanced Purchase Special $5
*16x20 Photo Advanced Purchase Special $20
*16x20 Pre-Order Only, Stretched Photo Canvas Advanced Purchase Special $149
*24x36 Pre-Order Only, Stretched Photo Canvas Advanced Purchase Special $249
*MLB Official baseball $15
*Official Rawlings Big Stick Bat Blonde or Black $35
*Official Rawlings Big Stick Name Engraved Model Bat Blonde $55 LTD QTY available
*Official Rawlings Big Stick Name Engraved Model Bat Blonde $55 LTD QTY available
*Check website for other unique Alexei Ramirez Offerings

Mail items w/ instructions to:
Legends Corporate Office
C/O Alexei
814 Rose Drive
Hartland, WI 53029

Visit Welcome to Legends of the Field for more details and drop off locations.

To call for inquiries:
262-367-1300 - Legends Corporate Office and Gallery
262-646-2925 - Legends Delafield , WI Store
847-855-2000 - Legends Company Store, Gurnee Ill, where Alexei will be.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I missed him at his public signings late last year so I will have to get him at some point. $35 any item is not bad, but I have to decide if I want to drive to Gurnee.....

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
i recomend if you are going to this to sign up for there vip club so you can get the discount coupoun code...

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
They also have public tickets listed on ebay for 39 or best offer. I'm not sure how low they will go on these but maybe that is worth a shot as well.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Ordered my ticket just now via phone. They've sold approximately 50 or so tickets so the wait shouldn't be bad. I think my drive is about 90 minutes which sucks but I can make an evening of it. Like stated by someone else, just make sure you mention that you are a VIP member (which is free).

AutographMike

Premier Member
Credits
How's Alexei about signing at home that some of you guys are paying this? I got him almost everytime I saw him last season and he had no problem signing in Spring Training this year. This seems a little much for someone who is still pretty easy.

Mike

kidk

Premier Member
Credits
All the Sox are tough at home because of the lot setup (And the fact you need a lower level ticket for autos), theres basically 6 days a year in Chicago where you can get the Sox. That said, I have heard nothing but good things about Alexei also.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
How's Alexei about signing at home that some of you guys are paying this? I got him almost everytime I saw him last season and he had no problem signing in Spring Training this year. This seems a little much for someone who is still pretty easy.

Mike
it sad that this guy doesn't understand english fully-the dealers i'd say easily racked a min of 6 of him today he signed littearly for 20 minuets...

he is easy in chicago-i just rather get my stuff out of the way by paying for it versus worrying if he will stop his car or not to sign...

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
I'm actually suprised they pulled the auctions. Legends did that for most of their signings. A few times they've actually auctioned off just getting first in line.