Alexei Ramirez Paid Public Signing 4/7/09

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Very curious if this is getting postponed. Tuesday was supposed to be an off day, but they rained out tomorrows game and are now playing on Tuesday. 1 PM game, game over at 4. Not sure if he can be in Gurnee at 6.........

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
hard to say-i would say yes...

i am not going cant make it tommorw-either or going to pay for him at the july show or hope they reschedule him for a day that i can actually make

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I'm going tonight because I already paid for the ticket, otherwise I'd wait until Fans Edge. I hope Marky B has one of his 2 hour games today so that Alexei is not late to Gurnee!

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
i am going to guess this happened? as i got an email from them saying it was still on...

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yes it happened. It went fine. The numbers for the tickets seemed to have a snafu, but there weren't a ton of people so I don't think anyone minded waiting too much. He arrived on time and I was out in 30 minutes as were most people. They let dealers go first which is a pet peeve, but that's just business. While they sold over 100 tickets, I don't know that there were more than 100 people there