ALLEN IVERSON SIGNING! - 100% LOCKED IN!

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
they always are....

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey, the fact that this actually happened surprised the hell out of me. Iverson seemed to quickly be turning into the next Lenny Dykstra of signings. Thanks for taking my items, and I am super glad you could get any kind of inscription on those shorts.

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
@skizzick - you are a 1000% correct about him. I honestly didnt think he was going to show up even when i saw him walk in the room :)

On a side note I did some items with Dr. J and Moses Malone both were awesome!

The next Philly Show is going to be insane for Phillies fans. Look who is showing up already.... Vic, Charlie, The Big Piece, Carlton, Perez.... Save your cash now! PM me as I will be doing tons of items with them.

jgfla89

Premier Member
Credits
f8350eca.jpg

got my item back today. overall satisfied with everything. all went smoothly and i would do it again if the priceis right for iverson.

thanks again

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
@skizzick - you are a 1000% correct about him. I honestly didnt think he was going to show up even when i saw him walk in the room :)

On a side note I did some items with Dr. J and Moses Malone both were awesome!

When AI held his own events around town, he barely even showed up for them. There were a couple charity things he did (at least his name was all over it) that he completely no-showed. He's definitely a different kind of guy.

Moses was just in town too, for a celebrity golf event. He was very good to the 4 or 5 graphers there. Did 2/2 for me and 5/5 for my buddy!

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
i think part of the reason he showed up was his current financial situation. I have no clue what is real and what is fake when reading news stories but I have read recently he doesnt have millions anymore.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
i think part of the reason he showed up was his current financial situation. I have no clue what is real and what is fake when reading news stories but I have read recently he doesnt have millions anymore.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Any time he did anything around here, he had an entourage of no less than 10 people. One time they all showed up on matching motorcycles.