anybody know of a upcoming pete rose signing?

jimjones

Lifetime Member
Credits
got a really nice rose item i want signed. i know he does alot of signings and shows but i couldnt find any info on any upcoming signings. i am attending the national in chicago in august, no word yet if he will be there yet but what do you guys think?? good chance he will be at this show??

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
I would bet he's there. He does the Sun Times show twice a year and seems to find most nationals. Be patient and he will end up in Chicago in the next 3-9 months. He is there minimum of 2 times a year. Sorry I can't help with more specifics.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
He signs from his Vegas place a lot, but that is almost twice the price he is at shows.

Bogeywon

Premier Member
Credits
yes he is at field of dreams in vegas located at the ceaser (and no ceaser did not really live there :) ) but it is very very high and he only signs items they have...

cianfroccoj

Lifetime Member
Credits
i will see him in cooperstown during inductionw eekend he signs on main street, let me know if you stil need help come then

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
I will be attending the mab show in august so if you want help with your piece so you don;t have to pay mail order fees let me know