Anything in the Miss/Alabama area??

CooperTL

Premier Member
Credits
:)Being a new member, I am hoping this is the proper place for this...:) Living here in MS I have found it nearly impossible to find any athletes that do signings here or even near here. Sure, we have the colleges and it's somewhat easy to get the student-atheletes to sign, but more looking for MLB,NFL, etc players. Anyone know of anything going on in this part of the country? Any news is welcome. Thanks:)

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
I'm from Mississippi and am relocating to Huntsville, Al. You should check out the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame for when their induction weekend is. They always have a signing. Also Dale Murphy will be at Trustmark Park on June 15th. I usually have to travel for my autographs though.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Kinda funny, I actually just checked hotsignings a few days ago for anything in Mississippi or Alabama since I'll be passing through there on my way to Florida, and again on the way back to Texas. But needless to say there was nothing.

msuphi

Founding Member
Credits
There is NEVER anything posted on there for Mississippi. However I have gotten, Jerry Rice, Marshall Faulk, Warren Moon, Ozzie Smith, Ryne Sandberg, EVERY member of the Saints, Chipper Jones, Ben Sheets, Will Clark, Rafael Palmeiro, Jonathan Papelbon, Paul Maholm, Bailey Howell, Dale Murphy, Tracy McGrady, Archie Manning, Tom Glavine, various Braves on rehab, Hugh Green, Jeff Blauser, Bobby Cox, Numerous Southern League studs (Longoria, Braun, Bruce, etc...), Van Chancellor, among many others over the past three to four years. So it can be done, you just have to know where and when to be in what location. ;)