Aroldis Chapman signing - $39

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
He is listed to be at Redsfest.

Can someone send me the link confirming that he had surgery? I've heard or read nothing at all related to this, nor is it anywhere in MLB or Cincinnati Reds news columns. Are we being scammed here?

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
your not being scammed. This guy runs tons of signings on SCN and is as legit as they come. Worse case scenario he will issue you a refund but he definitely isnt scamming anybody. Especially for a signing of 39 bucks when he does way higher priced signings.

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
That also doesn't mean he will show up for Redsfest. Guys no-show all the time, especially Latin guys.

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
He is listed to be at Redsfest.

Can someone send me the link confirming that he had surgery? I've heard or read nothing at all related to this, nor is it anywhere in MLB or Cincinnati Reds news columns. Are we being scammed here?
He was supposed to be at a show in Chicago in late November and didn't show up. I'm assuming that's where the signing was to be done. Tommy is one of the better members on this board. He said it was delayed- have a bit of patience.

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
thanks guys. Yeah no scam here. I am trying to get it done asap for everyone. please have patience.

ansaraaj

Premier Member
Credits
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Tommy has been prompt with all replies, sounds like he has earned a great reputation. I guess what my post was referring to was asking if we were being scammed about the part about Chapman having surgery, not about the signing. I care more about the long-term health of my Cincinnati Reds' future ace than about an autograph! :)

I've heard nothing at all of the surgery...can anyone confirm the surgery? I don't believe it.

sdwhereru2

Premier Member
Credits
No worries ansaraaj. This signing is 100% on and will take place in a few weeks in Houston. Sorry for the delay but i wanted to get confirmation locked in.