Balt Orioles #1 Draft Picks 9/20 ITEMS DEADLINE

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Sportsgraphing is excited to announce we will participate with our friends at LGC Sports Marketing on the following signings to take place in person on 9/21/20 in Maryland. All items will ship back on 9/22.

GRAYSON RODRIGUEZ - 2018 MLB Draft #11 Overall Pick and 2019 Jim Palmer Award Winner- Orioles Minor League Pitcher of the Year. FIRST PROFESSIONAL SIGNING.
$39 Standard, $49 Premium, $29 Inscription

ADLEY RUTSCHMAN - 2019 MLB Draft #1 Overall Pick and #3 Overall Prospect in Baseball.
$79 Standard, $99 Premium, $49 Inscription

HESTON KJERSTAD - 2020 MLB Draft #2 Overall Pick. FIRST PROFESSIONAL SIGNING.
$49 Standard, $59 Premium, $29 Inscription

Preorders and Mail Orders are available now.
Pricing above plus $10 for JSA Witness on any item. Our item pricing is as follows:
OMLB $25
Photos- 8x10 $6, 16x20 $25
Custom Jersey (no team or league logos) $60
Bats- should have Player Models available. Pricing varies by player

NOTES: All cards/photos will be signed in Blue Sharpie, baseballs in Blue BIC pen unless instructed otherwise.

IDIOT PROOF YOUR SEND IN ITEMS.

1) Include a note inside with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and MAILING ADDRESS.
2) Put a small post-it- note on the item with your name.
3) Put a 2nd post-it- note on the item with where you want the item signed and color of marker or pen.
4) When requesting an inscription, WRITE IT OUT CLEARLY so it gets done properly.
5) If you are paying for a JSA cert, tag the item with a post-it note for placement.

These rules are to make sure you get the item back 100% the way you want.

Check or money order to be sent in with your items made payable to George A Moore, Jr. PayPal or Zelle geomoojr@gmail.com are also accepted. I MUST have your items/payment by 9/20 or they will be returned.

Ship your items to Alan Moore, PO Box 1245, Millersville, MD 21108.

I DO NOT ACCEPT SASE'S OR PRE PAID RETURN LABELS. Return S&H Must be included with your items:

1-4 magazines, photos, or up to 100 cards, please add $9.00 for Priority Mail S&H.
1 Baseball: $14 S&H. 2 Baseballs: $17 S&H. Email me if more than 2.
1-2 Jerseys, $20 for Priority Mail S&H. (if more jerseys, email me please)
Cleats or other large items, please add $35 for Priority Mail S&H.
Anything other than what is listed above - please email for S&H Quote
Insurance by request. Add $3.50 per $100 value for all insurance. We are is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Adley.jpg
Heston.jpg
Grayson.jpg
Adley.jpg Heston.jpg Grayson.jpg

Lofton0788

Lifetime Member
Credits
Private signing for a dude who hasn’t played in a pro game yet? Times are weird, and I get that getting guys IP now is near impossible, but c’mon. I understand that some minor leaguers are hurting for money, but simply put these guys aren’t them. Can’t wait to see how rough they are if/when IP returns.

I also recognize that this is just one example, but I think by in large these prospect private signings are just ridiculous

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I get it, don't participate. Adley is one of the most touted #1 pick in a long while. Interest in him is huge especially around Maryland where I'm at. Heston was this years #2 pick and Grayson was the Os #1 pick two years back.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Adley/Grayson was moved back to Friday, Sept 25th. I will be taking your items up until 9/24. Our items can be purchased up until the afternoon of 9/25.

Heston was moved due to COVID/his schedule. An updated time will be posted soon.

Thanks to those who already sent their items in.