Baltimore Ravens Star Derrick Mason Signing....April 10, 2011

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
I am working with a local shop that is bringing in Baltimore Ravens Star Receiver Derrick Mason for a autograph signing. The signing is going to take place on Sunday April 10, 2011. Prices for autographs are $45 any item and $15 inscriptions. I talked to them this morning about doing a signing before or after the show and they said as long as i can get 20 or more items I can do that. If I can get 20-25 items, the price will be lowered to $35 and if i can get 26 or more items the price will be $30 and include a JSA Certificate of Authenticity. I need to let them know soon. Please see the rules below.

1. I will accept paypal and cash. If sending paypal please include a extra $2 for fees.
2. Please include proper return postage so i can ship the item back to you.
3. If you have a certain pen you would like used, please send it. They will have blue and black sharpies and silver pens.
4. I really need to let them know if i am doing this by the 26th of March. I will keep a list at the bottom of who is in.
5. I will also try to take as many photos possible of him signing your item.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

crabbygraphs

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks for the people that did contact me but i will be unable to attend this due to lack of interest. THank you.