Bill Russell Book Signing-MA

hsider1

Lifetime Member
Credits
can someone post the original link that shows all of these signing dates?

thanks

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
I'm doing a fundraiser for my local Boys & Girls Club and will be attending the Bill Russell book-signing in Acton on May 7. I will get a book signed in return for a $15 donation to the Boys & Girls Club of Woburn, MA. Figuring $5 to ship, the total cost would be $44.99 ($24.99 for the book, $15 donation & $5 shipping) The autograph does have to be personalized & I would be limited to getting 10 books signed. Email me at douglaskeating@gmail.com, if interested. -- Thanks, Doug Keating, Cardboard Promotions

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
I've gotten very good response to my offer to get the Russell books signed in return for a donation to charity. All 10 books have been sold or at least reserved. Thanks, Doug Keating, Cardboard Promotions

Orders from John Andrew Barnes, Stephen Rhodes, Mike at mike449933@aol.com, Victor Pisnelli, William Pebbles, Robert Smith, Brad Johnson, Mike Sorenson, "Atlabraves" Brian & "Wolverine" Kevin.

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
Doug, Have they limited this signing to 1 per now?

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
Yes, Bill Russell has changed the rules of the book-signing. It is now 1 per person instead of 10. This could've been especially frustrating for me (as well as for a few members of sportsgraphing.com) considering I was just trying to raise a few bucks for my local Boys & Girls Club. But I thought I should at least try to email a few local friends to see if they would help me out (as opposed to just doing a refund.) Not that you know the guy but Dennis Kitternan can through for me yesterday. So Dennis, 8 people (or more) from his church group & I are car-pooling from his house in Bedford to the signing in Acton

Doug Keating, Cardboard Promotions

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
I got to the book store at about 9:15 am today and bought 14 Russell books/autograph tickets. My autograph ticket numbers are 105 to 118. --- Doug Keating

Cardboard Promotions

Premier Member
Credits
My mail order from the Bill Russell book-signing today will be mailed out Saturday. Russell was talkative/friendly with everyone. Given how many books the store had sold (over 700) and the rate Russell was signing, I was figuring he wouldn't finish until 2 am ! -- Doug Keating

BacktotheMinors

Founding Member
Credits
I actually got my last one done at 2:15 am. There were probably 20 people left behind me so Im guessing 3:00 am he wrapped up. I have to tip my cap to him and the people who ran the booksigning as there weren't any problems the entire night like you usually see at these things. Bill has to be the slowest autographer in the world but other than that it was a perfect event

I ended up with 19 books done, some are available if anybody wimped out and didnt stay for the slumber party