Blair Betts at Chickies and Petes 2/2

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
This Wednesday for the Bill Clement show (6-7) at Chickies and Petes on the Boulevard.

slitz

Premier Member
Credits
thats a pretty decent place for graphs. they sign during commercials. but not worth it for betts, he signs at practice all the time

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
thats a pretty decent place for graphs. they sign during commercials. but not worth it for betts, he signs at practice all the time
Yeah, Chickies and Pete's is one of the best places in Philly for weekly graphs. Bill Clement will be there as well. Usually once or twice a season, one of the big names stops by.

slitz

Premier Member
Credits
yeah i got hartnell and timonen last season. giroux was there earlier this season. if i promise to buy crab fries i can get my wife and sis to come help me get multiples too :)

phillysportz

Charter Member
Credits
You have to eat there in order to get in a lottery for autographs now. Its new this year. I dont mind grabbing food or beer since Chickies is one of my favorite places but you only get 1 per now strictly. Most of the time you get called but its 1 per.

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
You have to eat there in order to get in a lottery for autographs now. Its new this year. I dont mind grabbing food or beer since Chickies is one of my favorite places but you only get 1 per now strictly. Most of the time you get called but its 1 per.
When Harold Charmichael was there I went right up and got an auto. They said you had to have a ticket and I didn't, so he just waited until the ticketed people were called. There was only 16 of them, so it didn't take long.