Blues vs. Blackhawks Alumni Game 10/30 Woodbridge, IL

H-TownSuns

Founding Member
Credits
Is anyone on these boards planning on attending this game (or could I talk anyone into going for me)? I need Pierre Turgeon bad for a set I'm doing and could send cards for a lot of the guys who will be at this event for you to keep. I'll gladly pay for the ticket and also throw in a little bit of extra money to cover the cost of getting there. Game is in Woodbridge, IL and starts at 7:00. If anyone can go please PM, I can get cards out first thing in the morning. It would be huge if someone could help me out. Lineup is stacked:

Bobby Hull
Gordie Howe
Tony Esposito
Patrick Kane
Al MacInnis

and a lot of other guys who were decent NHL'ers.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
if i had seen this in time...i would of helped you out as turgeon signed anything put in front of him,,,

i have an extra blues puck for trade if your intrested

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey, newage...any idea why this was never posted on CSAC?

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
lots of stuff isn't posted on csac like the Derrick Rose signing because the graphers don't want a million people showing up

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I would not have attended anyway, but I figured since the head of CSAC is a hockey guy that it would have been on there.

I know all about graphers not wanting everyone to attend. Heaven forbid they only get 12 of a guy as compared to the 8 they would get with a few more people there anyway.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
CSAC does not put up signings for reasons like that? When and were was Derrick Rose?

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
back in the middle of august in chicago at an addidas store in watertower