BoB Forsch private signing

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
Just wanted to put this out there, it seems like a good signing I already sent my stuff in for this. If you have any questions his email addres is on the bottom.. or if you have any questions I'll pass them along

Hello Everyone-

I am pleased to announce that I have scheduled a Private Signing with former MLB pitcher Bob Forsch! Bob is known for throwing two no hitters, and winning the 1982 World Series with the Cardinals.

Cards - $10
Any other item - $15
Inscriptions - $3
“2x No Hitter 4-16-78, 9-26-83” Inscription - $5

SPECIAL DEAL: 1 Official Photofile 8x10 of Bob Forsch, signed by Bob with inscription of your choice. Also includes return shipping! All of this for only $18

The Signing will take place on December 14th, and I need all items by the 12th

Return Shipping:
SASE is allowed, but I would prefer to offer you return shipping costs:
$2 cards
$4 8x10s
$5 Baseballs
Delivery Confirmation is also included. If sending a SASE, please add an extra $1 so I can add DC.

Payment:
I can accept Paypal, Check or Money Order.
Checks and money orders will be made out to Scott Samuels]. If paying by paypal, please add $2 to cover paypal fees.My paypal email address is ssamuel2@tampabay.rr.com

Items:
I can provide the following items for the signing. All item prices are in additional to signing prices and shipping costs.

Misc Cards – I will have different cards available free of charge. Please request a card and I should be able to order it, if I do not have one.
Official Photofile 8x10s - $3
OMLBs – $12

Other Rules/Information:
1. All items sent in MUST have a note with it with your first and last name, address phone #,
2. All cards will be signed in blue sharpie and balls in blue pen. If you would like something different, please include instructions on the note.
3. If you have a premium item, such as multi signed items, or equipment, etc I will try to take a specific picture of Bob signing your item and email it to you.

If you have any questions, my email address is courtland@tampabay.rr.com, you can contact me that way

All items need to be shipped to:

Courtland Samuels
c/o Scott Samuels
201 2nd Ave North
St Petersburg, FL

Please send items with Delivery confirmation/Insurance. I am not responsible for items that are lost or damaged while being shipped to me.

Thank you

Courtland Samuels

TELL THEM YOU HEARD ABOUT IN ON SPORTSGRAPHING