Bobby Hull/ Savard Sept 12TH

KyNick

Premier Member
Credits
I was at the races today and saw something about them appearing at Arlington Park right outside Chicago on Sept 12th

KyNick

Premier Member
Credits
West Paddock- Bobby Hull

12 - 2 PM

The first 250 Guests to check-in at the West Paddock autograph table will be wristbanded and guaranteed the opportunity to meet Bobby and recieve an autograph. One autograph per person please.

All other guests not wristbanded are welcome to wait in line, however, the autograph session will end promptly at 2 PM.

Guests without wristbands will not be guaranteed autographs.
East Paddock- Denis Savard

12 - 2 PM

The first 350 Guests to check-in at the East Paddock autograph table will be wristbanded and guaranteed the opportunity to meet Denis and recieve an autograph. One autograph per person please.

All other guests not wristbanded are welcome to wait in line, however, the autograph session will end promptly at 2 PM.

Guests without wristbands will not be guaranteed autographs.

Please Note:

Items Permitted: Flats, wearables (t-shirts, jerseys, hats), pucks

Unfortunately, hockey sticks and equipment of any kind are not permitted inside Arlington Park.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I will be there to get my dual signed Hull/Mikita picture done....

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Best recommendation is to get there as early as possible. Hull's lines typically move so slow that you forget what youre doing there in the first place. Beautiful auto though, and I'm pretty sure there's booze at the track...

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Hull

There is plenty of booze at Arlington Park so that is why Bobby Hull is there, hahaha, joking.

It says that as long as you get a wristband you are guaranteed and autograph. I plan on getting my wristband and making a few bets before going down to get in line and get my piece done.

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
There is plenty of booze at Arlington Park so that is why Bobby Hull is there, hahaha, joking.

It says that as long as you get a wristband you are guaranteed and autograph. I plan on getting my wristband and making a few bets before going down to get in line and get my piece done.

It also says if you leave the line you will be stuck in the back when you come back.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
It also says if you leave the line you will be stuck in the back when you come back.

1- Where does it say that?

2- I do not care if I am the 250th person to get my item signed by Mr. Hull as long as I get a wristband and get it signed we will be cool.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
That was a ****ing nightmare. If you wanted Savard you could have had him sign like 20 things before even coming close to Bobby Hull. I got there as the doors to arlington park were opened. I would say I was like 80 back in line for Bobby Hull. He started at 12pm. I was not out of there until the beginning of the 5th race. I luckily had a friend running bets for me and I was hitting so i was happier than most in line.

All in all a good day. Bobby talked and schmoozed with everyone. Signed my 16x20 real big with Golden Jet and HOF 1983 like I asked. My Stan Mikita/ Bobby Hull Piece is now done