Boog Powell Book signing

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Sat June 20 9am @ Best Western BWI

Signing Copies of his BBQ Cook book free with purchase of book. Other items $20. DugoutZone for details...

buyer_brad

Premier Member
Credits
What is he normally like at the park?

I went 2 years ago.... the 1st night he signed to the left of the SS in black sharpie after doing a pic with. The next night he gave me the SS in pen no problem.

jarman8671

Lifetime Member
Credits
He's always been awesome IMO. I think one year I gave him all of his Vintage cards minus the ones I had a hard time finding for a cheap price(1971 and 68 I think). He did them all no problem.

J-Orioles

Lifetime Member
Credits
What is he normally like at the park?

I went 2 years ago.... the 1st night he signed to the left of the SS in black sharpie after doing a pic with. The next night he gave me the SS in pen no problem.

Mr. Powell is friendly and great about signing in my experiences. I brought his 1971 Sports Illustrated to the park one day and he gave me a big, beautiful graph - "John 'Boog' Powell, 1970 AL MVP" - without me asking for any inscriptions. Another time I brought his 1976 Topps card - his only card in an Indians uniform - and was a little apologetic about not having an Orioles card. He spent several minutes telling me how much he enjoyed playing in Cleveland and how nice everyone was.

clake13

Charter Member
Credits
Is Boog at every Orioles home game? I am going in a couple weeks and wouldnt mind tracking him down.
thanks