Boston Red Sox Road Trip, January 20-22

FJMBoston

Founding Member
Credits
Join us when the 2012 Red Sox Road Trip, presented by Coca Cola, visits your town. This year, the Road Trip will travel in two legs, each hitting one New England state per day from Friday, January 20th through Sunday, January 22nd. Coming along for the ride will be select Red Sox players and alumni, Wally the Green Monster, the 2004 and 2007 World Series Trophies, Red Sox historical artifacts, and much more! We will also be distributing vouchers valid for a special pre-sale opportunity where fans will be able to purchase four (4) tickets to a 2012 Red Sox game. The number of ticket vouchers available at each stop is limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to fans in attendance.

More info at Red Sox Road Trip | redsox.com: Fan Forum

Alumni include: Oil Can Boyd, Bob Stanley, Bill Monbouquette, Rich Gedman & Sam Horn
Current players include: Mike Aviles & Ryan Lavarnway

Hoffy814

Founding Member
Credits
About time the Red Sox ran the caravans again, just ironic they did it after the worst collapse in history. They used to bring guys like Pedro and Manny back in the day, but hey you gotta start somewhere!

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
Would've prefered the Steamer come to town as I need him on a setter but if I dig up enough Oil Cans I might as well go

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Would've prefered the Steamer come to town as I need him on a setter but if I dig up enough Oil Cans I might as well go

You will be there, first in line. Don't try and fool anyone. The King of Pawtucket can't miss a free autograph signing in Providence, especially at such a high class establishment as that mall.

Capesoxfan

Premier Member
Credits
FWIW I emailed the Red Sox and at least for Providence they said Mike Aviles would be there the entire time. I was afraid he'd be gone after a bit. Wish it was a bigger name but it is what it is.

Last edited:

dabigticket

Charter Member
Credits
You will be there, first in line. Don't try and fool anyone. The King of Pawtucket can't miss a free autograph signing in Providence, especially at such a high class establishment as that mall.

I'm not sure I'll be first however the best general tso's and fried rice I've had is located in that mall...and hey if it is good enough for Fernando Torres it is good enough for me.