Brett Lawrie Signing

PackerGrapher4

Premier Member
Credits
APPROVED BY ALAN!

Hi everyone I have talked with Milwaukee Brewers 1st round pick BRETT LAWRIE. Brett is currently in single A with the Wisconsin Timberrattlers.

I am planning on doing the signing by the end of June, I am willing to take any items you would like to get signed.

The following is the price list
Card- $3
4x6 photo $3
8x10Photo $5
Baseball $5
any other item you have that you want to get signed we will negotiate a fair price.

You will have to supply your own shipping to me including a SASE to ship your item back safely.

I will be accepting paypal and money orders.

Please PM me if you have interest and what item you would like to get signed.

THANK YOU ALL AND I HOPE I CAN HELP YOU ALL OUT!!!

KYLE

Last edited by a moderator:

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Is the signing approved? If not it should not be posted. If it is approved then please note that...

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
This guy already does not sign anymore and he is only in low A ball?

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
sure he signs, i got 12/12 last saturday in beloit. also went back on monday and got a few more. he was generally doing 3-4 per person, but you could easily double and triple back. he didnt seem overally exicited about signing, but he took care of everyone. those prices above are very reasonable, this guy could be a good one. he numbers so far arent the greatest, but he has no protection in the batting order, wisconsins a young team. he gets pitched around every night.

Street Wise

Lifetime Member
Credits
Buyer beware fellow graphers on this signing.I doubt Brett is gonna see a dime of this money.I know people that have had past problems with this guy.I see this as not a private signing more as a personal money maker.I don't see Brett signing for this cheap since he's rollin in a land rover.The norm for Brett is 3 per person and he's not thrilled about signing.The team has a thing called autograph sunday where players sign.The players are made to sign after the game.I see this as him racking Brett and him taking the money.This guy has a rep in the community as a con aka Chadfan85 on a fellow site.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ok, so if he is racking them and then selling legit autos that he spent time getting, How is that a con? I understand that there is no place for dishonesty on this board or in life and he should come clean if that is what he is doing. But, if he is getting them signed by the actual player and then selling them, I don't consider that a con. I consider that a business move. A con would be signing them himself or putting a rubber stamp on the balls that say sucker and sending them to the people.

I don't like dishonest people or deal with them if I know better, but calling someone a con because you think they are selling legit items that they have spent their time getting isn't fair. If that was the case all dealers that stand outside a stadium with you would be cons as well.

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ok, so if he is racking them and then selling legit autos that he spent time getting, How is that a con? I understand that there is no place for dishonesty on this board or in life and he should come clean if that is what he is doing. But, if he is getting them signed by the actual player and then selling them, I don't consider that a con. I consider that a business move. A con would be signing them himself or putting a rubber stamp on the balls that say sucker and sending them to the people.

I don't like dishonest people or deal with them if I know better, but calling someone a con because you think they are selling legit items that they have spent their time getting isn't fair. If that was the case all dealers that stand outside a stadium with you would be cons as well.

This guy is promoting this as a private signing. Is he actually going to do a signing? I don't know, so I won't go into that.

If he is getting them signed in person at the stadium, he is lying. The money is not going to the player, it is going to him.

If he wants to get items signed for money, then he should state it. He shouldn't advertise something as a private signing if it is not actually going to be a private signing.