Brett Myers 6/16

dd316

Charter Member
Credits
Not free, but a good way to get a tough signer:

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.co...ent_id=2021225&vkey=pr_phi&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Fans are asked to join Phillies pitcher Brett Myers from 2-3:30 p.m. at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park (near the Third Base Gate) to help raise money for four-year-old Juliana Wetmore, who was born with Treacher Collins Syndrome.

The birth defect left Juliana with 40% of her facial bones missing. Even though she has undergone 20 surgeries, Juliana is still severely disfigured and has difficulty seeing, hearing, breathing and eating. She will need several additional surgical procedures.

To help pay for her astronomical medical costs, Myers will be signing autographs, 1 for a $15 donation and two for a $20 donation. Pre-registration is recommended by calling 215-463-1000 or at the Citizens Bank Park ticket windows. Monetary donations are also being accepted at 215-463-1000. Parking for the event is located in Lot S (off Pattison Avenue between Broad Street and Citizens Bank Way).

Myers has also pledged $20,000 this season to help Juliana and her family who live in his hometown of Jacksonville, Florida. Brett's mother, Jan Myers, has organized fundraising efforts that have raised over $50,000 the last three years. Phillies Charities, Inc. will also be making a donation.

The Wetmore family will be attending Friday night's 7:05 p.m. game against the Detroit Tigers at Citizens Bank Park.

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
dd316 said:
Not free, but a good way to get a tough signer:

http://philadelphia.phillies.mlb.co...ent_id=2021225&vkey=pr_phi&fext=.jsp&c_id=phi

Fans are asked to join Phillies pitcher Brett Myers from 2-3:30 p.m. at the Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park (near the Third Base Gate) to help raise money for four-year-old Juliana Wetmore, who was born with Treacher Collins Syndrome.

The birth defect left Juliana with 40% of her facial bones missing. Even though she has undergone 20 surgeries, Juliana is still severely disfigured and has difficulty seeing, hearing, breathing and eating. She will need several additional surgical procedures.

To help pay for her astronomical medical costs, Myers will be signing autographs, 1 for a $15 donation and two for a $20 donation. Pre-registration is recommended by calling 215-463-1000 or at the Citizens Bank Park ticket windows. Monetary donations are also being accepted at 215-463-1000. Parking for the event is located in Lot S (off Pattison Avenue between Broad Street and Citizens Bank Way).

The Wetmore family will be attending Friday night's 7:05 p.m. game against the Detroit Tigers at Citizens Bank Park.

Juliana has been in the news here in Jacksonville for several years. This is a nice gesture for Brett, and seems to be very reasonable. If anyone is able to go to this for me, I will gladly pay the donation fee for 4 autos, but I would need 3 back on cards I need signed. PM me if anyone can do this.

JJ

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I would be willing to pay the cost of 2 autographs, sending me back one for my set. Anyone who can do this?

BenB

Founding Member
Credits
I also need him for a set. If anyone is going I will pay for priority mail so that it gets there in time, plus the signing fee.

I saw a story about that girl on TLC. Crazy disease.

Bosox044

Cancelled Membership
Credits
I am surprised he is helping that little girl! he is such a miserable person
I didn't think he had a kind heart