Brewers on Deck 1/24/09

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
Brewers On Deck
Time: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Location: Midwest Airlines Center-4th Street & Wisconsin Avenue (Milwaukee, WI)
"Brewers On Deck" event, set for Saturday, Jan. 24, at the Midwest Airlines Center.

This will mark the first time the event has been held away from Miller Park and involves a move to January instead of just before opening day.

Autograph sessions, photo stations, clinics and opportunities to buy Brewers merchandise again are part of the event, which will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Autograph sessions will be staggered during the event, and autograph tickets - ranging from free to $25 each - will be available on the day of the event only. There will be 250 autograph coupons available for each player and coach at the event. Cash will be the only form of payment for autographs.

Some Brewers players and coaches also will be available for photo sessions throughout the day at no charge. Representatives from the Brewers minor-league affiliates will be present, giving Brewers fans a glimpse of the future.

Tickets are on sale now at The Official Site of The Milwaukee Brewers | brewers.com: Homepage, the Miller Park box office or by calling the Brewers ticket office at (414) -902-4000. Advance tickets will be $15 for adults and $9 for children 14 and-under.

Adult tickets at the door will be $20 and $15 for children. Children 2 and-under will be admitted free. A portion of all proceeds will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Brewers Charities.

FSN Wisconsin, 620-WTMJ and The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel are serving as media partners for "Brewers On Deck."

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
its about time. that free admission on deck event in the past was a joke. players would sign for about an hour and you had 40,000 people there.

lets hope the brewers have it organized well, something that they have failed with in the past.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
its about time. that free admission on deck event in the past was a joke. players would sign for about an hour and you had 40,000 people there.

lets hope the brewers have it organized well, something that they have failed with in the past.

i don't see this being any better-the dealers can buy as many tickets as they want which won't leave much for the regular fan-your probaly better of just going to ST or hitting this team on the road

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
where did you see info on autograph tickets? the only thing i saw was some players will be $25 and they only go on sale that day. one would only assume that it would be limited to 1 per each time in line.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
where did you see info on autograph tickets? the only thing i saw was some players will be $25 and they only go on sale that day. one would only assume that it would be limited to 1 per each time in line.
its says you can only buy your autograph tickets there so i assuming there will be some type of limit...

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Tickets

Got my ticket this morning for $20 Dlvd. I will be attending, hope to see some people from the board there as well

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
This sounds like a decent event. I do not mind paying for guys I would need either.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
im going to mapquest and see how long of a drive it would be for me, but depending on who will be there i may be in...