Brian McRae Private Signing - 9/22/12 (need all items by 9/18/12)

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brian McRae has agreed to do a private signing with me and 100% of the proceeds will be going to his charity.

Brian spent parts of 10 seasons in the major leagues playing for the Kansas City Royals, Chicago Cubs, New York Mets, Colorado Rockies, and Toronto Bluejays during his career. He was the 17th overall pick in the 1985 MLB draft.

Brian isn't a local guy so this signing will be just like some of my other signings. I will collect all the items and send 1 package to Brian to sign and return back to me.

Brian is 35% TTM with no successes reported since 2006 so here is a good chance to get this almost impossible autograph at a reasonable price.

Pricing:
$6.00 per card
$18.00 per photo/baseball (nothing bigger than 8x10)

*****Discounts are available for 10+ items.*****

I am not taking multi-signed pieces and large orversized items at this time. Due to me mailing everything to Brian, I don't want to risk those items.

You see a much higher price for the photos and baseballs due to the weight and size of the package I will have to mail to Brian.

This signing is taking place on Saturday, September 22nd, 2012. I will need ALL items by Tuesday, September 18th, 2012.

All deals MUST go through the Trade Manager.

All items MUST come with a SASE.

All items MUST be tagged with a sticky note indicating your name and/or username.

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I just heard back from Brian tonight. He was out of town and in an area that is very rural for 10 days for the holiday so he didn't receive my messages until now. He said the package should have been mailed last week and he will check the status tomorrow upon his return to his office and let me know.

I can;t thank you all enough for the patience you have shown here. I know this has take a very long time and it was completely out of my control, but I am doing all I Can to get the items back ASAP.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I talked to Brian last night and there was a miscommunication when he was out of town and the box was left in his office. He will be mailing it to me today. I will post pics and get the items packaged up ASAP once it arrives. Thanks again for all your patience.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Good news/bad news - The good news is my package with DC has been delivered. The bad news is only the Brian McRae cards are in the package. I talked to Brian and he confirmed the Hal McRae items were coming in a separate package he sent with a few extra items as a thank you.

i will be going through the Brian McRae cards tonight and getting them packaged up and mailed tomorrow morning. I will also be leaving everyone feedback this evening.

I have said it before and want to say it again, thanks to everyone who participated and a special thanks to all of you for being so patient through out this whole process.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
All items (unless you sent me one SASE for both Brian and Hal) will be mailed today.

Pics of some of the items:

CIMG2950.jpg

CIMG2951.jpg

CIMG2952.jpg