Brooks Robinson & Tippy Martinez 4/8 in Lancaster, PA

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Brooks Robinson and Tippy Martinez will be appearing at the Lancaster Barnstormers fanfest on 4/8/06 at:
Clipper Magazine Stadium
650 North Prince St
Lancaster,
Pennsylvania

Brooks is scheduled from 12-2pm but I don't have times yet for Tippy.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
This signing also includes Tom Herr the Barnstormers manager. The event is from 12-3 and the autograph signings for all 3 are from 12-2. Anyone else planning to attend this event? As a Barnstormers season ticket holder, I will be attending. But I will not be accepting offers for 50/50s..sorry!

sugarcult2

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
gorphils said:
This signing also includes Tom Herr the Barnstormers manager. The event is from 12-3 and the autograph signings for all 3 are from 12-2. Anyone else planning to attend this event? As a Barnstormers season ticket holder, I will be attending. But I will not be accepting offers for 50/50s..sorry!

I expected you to be there once I saw the event

DC.Local

Credits
I have a legends magazine for Brooks Robinson if anyone could help me out. I will pay your admission if there is a charge to get in. I will send the magazine with a SASE for mailing it back. Please let me know. Thanks.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Yeah sugarcult I very well may be the first in line haha! I have known about this for about a month..just was waiting for the announcement of who was going to be signing. I had suspected Brooks would be there as he is involved with the ownership and was at our last fan fest in 04 and at a few games last season. I also figured Tom Herr would also be there. Will be nice to also get Tippy Martinez. By the way the fan fest is FREE admission and FREE autographs! Hope to see any of you guys if you will be there! Sorry I can't do any 50/50s or anything but I have way too much stuff for Brooks as he has been my favorite player since I was 9 years old!

Last edited: