Founding Member
Credits
Get the books signed and then have cut signatures

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
the one book goes for 26.00
if they have the kids book its 17.00

thanks bro..now, can i go a buy the books ahead of time or you have to buy ate the event..do ya know??

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Contact the store. When a large crowd is expected, most bookstores will presell books and give you a line number when you purchase the book.

KenneyG

Premier Member
Credits
Make sure you buy the book from the store that is putting on the signing event. They usually ask for a receipt which is your ticket to the book signing. If you have the book, but no receipt from that store, they won't allow you in. So it is imperative to NOT lose that receipt.

justinj31

Founding Member
Credits
his standard has been 5 copies per person.
if he will sign the longest seaon bring a blue sharpie or
silver paint pen as it looks better signed on the cover.

snuffytut

Founding Member
Credits
You might also try buying one book from them and then buying any other books as cheaply as you can find one. I have never had anyone ask me for a receipt for books as slong as I had the line number. Most signings I've been to will allow you to get more than one book per line ticket.

Chris

kjamidon

Credits
book go on sale march 15th..15.oo a book and no limit..i will prolly get a 6..peace..kj

jetpig00

Credits
If anyone could get me one I would so apprecaite it. I will send paypal for the book, return shipping and some for you... LEt me know Thank you!

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Also very interested in getting a copy of the Ripken book signed in some way. Please let me know if your going and could help me out. If not then I will live

kjamidon

Credits
not takin offeres..there may be a few members that could get books, just for helping me out with my team and sets cards...There alreaday is a Ken Griffey Jr OMLB SS for the one how helps the most this year and may use a book for the memeber that the second most and for the third, something else..stay tuned...its all about helpin..kj