Cal Ripken Private Signing

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
Hi All -

I am a new member here, but Alan gave me permission to post this on the site.

I have an account with Ironclad and am accepting items for their Private signing with Cal Ripken in December.

All items come with the Ripken hologram and MLB authentication.

PRICING

TERMS[/U]
Cash, Check, USPS Money Order. ALL items are due by November 13th. The signing will take place early in December and I will return them as soon as possible after they are received back.

SHIPPING
SASE's are preferred, but if the postage is not sufficient your item will not be returned until the difference is paid in full. If there is no SASE, return shipping for flats will be via a flat rate envelope or flat rate packaging @ standard USPS rates with delivery confirmation. USPS insurance is extra. If you do not include funds for appropriate insurance on return shipping, you accept responsibility for loss or damage in shipping. I will provide as much proof as possible that the items were shipped and left my possession.

I also have a number of items you can get signed - 8x10's, 16x20's, Magazines - (Sports Illustrated, Beckett, and Sport) $12 each, Unused 3000 hit tickets w/COA from team- $30 each.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
Please e-mail (joel@bradleysupplies.com) with the information below:

Sportsgraphing.com username:
YourName:
Full Mailing Address
e-mail address:
phone number:
What item(s) specifically you are sending:
What color pen and location of signature:
What Inscriptions:
SASE?
Do you want insurance? If yes, for how much?

Please also feel free to e-mail for any additional details.

Thanks!
Joel

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
what kinda 16x20s you got?

I do not have any photos on-hand, I was planning on purchasing the exact amount needed when I send in the rest of the items.

What you can do is go to the Ironclad site and see what 8x10 or 16x20 you want - let me know, and I will get you a price and then pay the fee to get it signed.

You are welcome to find and send me your own 16x20. Ironclad has a few really nice exclusive photos - 'Thanking the Fans' from his 2131 game is one of the most popular.

Joel

Skizzick

Lifetime Member
Credits
This sounds awesome! Just a few questions:
1. Does Cal usually include an inscription of his own?
2. Could you possibly purchase a black ROMLB for me for the signing and I will pay you back?

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Will you have your own HOF Plaques to provide?

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
This sounds awesome! Just a few questions:
1. Does Cal usually include an inscription of his own?
2. Could you possibly purchase a black ROMLB for me for the signing and I will pay you back?

No to both of your questions. I do not have access to the black ROMLB's and Inscriptions are $40.

Joel