Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
$8 is for THEIR 8x10
$30 is for THEIR mini

Those prices dont include return shipping. Those prices dont include the $30 each (or $55 for both) for the actual autograph itself.

When I called just a little while ago, I was told someone was working on the website for the mail order.

coltsfan

Premier Member
Credits
Anyone going to do both?

They lady said they are looking to find a 16x20 of both of them together. I may jump on that if they pull it off. $15 for a 16x20 is on the cheap end compared to some other prices I have seen at shows.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
It's about time.....a star for under $50. I'm in for each of these guys once the MO information is uploaded to that site.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
I'm going. I will be helping out babio, and thekidhypno with calvin and stafford. I have 3 myself for stafford but if somebody needs something let me know and we can work something out. I don't have internet right now so im not on very often if anybody needs to contact me email right now is the best way until im all set up in my apartment. I apologize for any inconvienence that causes. I'm also in mail limbo as my forwarding stuff is taking its good old time getting to me so anybody waiting on stuff i have not forgotten about you guys at all.

wolverine

Premier Member
Credits
I'll probably do this for Stafford. Thanks for the info!

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Anyone know if these 2 have holograms and if the holograms are included?

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
I'm going. I will be helping out babio, and thekidhypno with calvin and stafford. I have 3 myself for stafford but if somebody needs something let me know and we can work something out. I don't have internet right now so im not on very often if anybody needs to contact me email right now is the best way until im all set up in my apartment. I apologize for any inconvienence that causes. I'm also in mail limbo as my forwarding stuff is taking its good old time getting to me so anybody waiting on stuff i have not forgotten about you guys at all.

Anyone know how to contact muwolverine22? I don't see his email listed.