Celebrities Deal Em’ Out and Tee Em’ Up, November 2-3 (Vegas)

mars2001

Lifetime Member
Credits
Celebrities Deal Em’ Out and Tee Em’ Up For a Good Cause

Russ Ortiz to Host 1st Annual Golf and Poker Tournament for NV & AZ Charities

November 2nd & 3rd, 2009

Celebrities scheduled to appear:

Brett Butler- MLB/All Star
Chili Davis- MLB/WS Champ
Michael Finney-Magician/Comedian
Adrian Gonzalez- SD Padres
Kenny Lofton- MLB/Gold Glove/All Star
Greg Maddux- MLB/4 Time Cy Young
Mike Myers- MLB
Gaylord Perry- MLB/Hall of Fame
Steve Rogers- MLB/ All Star
Gar Ryness- “The Batting Stance Guy”
Maury Wills- MLB Legend
Steve Jones- PGA U.S. Open Champ
Mike Penberthy- NBA/LA Lakers World Champ
Dave Righetti-MLB/2x All Star/SF Giants Pitching Coach

Additional Celebrities including 2 Hollywood Celebrities: TBA

Russell Ortiz, Major League baseball pitcher (Baltimore Orioles, Arizona Diamondbacks, Atlanta Braves, San Francisco Giants, Houston Astros) invites you to a Golf and Poker Tournament which will benefit "Best Buddies" and the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association. Russ Ortiz has inspired fellow players to join him so each poker player and foursome of golf will play and interact with a celebrity. With a limited entry of 72 guests, each attendee will have the opportunity to interact on a personal level with the celebrities.

On Tuesday, November 2, enjoy a celebrity poker tournament at 6:00 p.m. at the Ritz Carlton, Lake Las Vegas. On Wednesday, November 3, the celebrity golf tournament has an 11:00 a.m. shotgun start at Rio Secco Golf Club, Las Vegas. Golf will be followed by a celebrity awards reception and dinner at 6:30 p.m.

For more information or to register for the event, please visit Ortiz Family Foundation: Family Support Charity.

Or contact Kellie Green at kelliegreen@ortizfamilyfoundation.com or 602-518-1287.

The Ortiz Family Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to supporting places and people the do amazing work on a daily basis to help the community.

Best Buddies is a non-profit organization whose mission is to establish a global volunteer movement that creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Please PM me if you may be able to graph this event... I need help with a set card for Maddux.

Thanks.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Its a monday-tuesday, I"ll be working. I don't skip work for non brewers/packers lol.

tigersfan12

Lifetime Member
Credits
Since when is The Batting Stance Guy a celebrity?

Nice listing for participants other than him though.

vegas_guy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Figures im going to be out there 3 days after this

You would have needed a rental and a gps. This is about 30-40 minutes from the strip depending on where you staying. Oh, and I'm thinking about hitting the golf course in the early AM before work. I have to do some research as in drive by the place and see if I can get in at that time. I also feel that I'd have to enlist help as I can't spot MLB players worth a darn unless they a brewer.