Chicago Cubs August 2nd

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
Derrick Lee, Mark DeRosa, Ryan Theriot, Ryan Dempster, Bobby Howry (Cubs)
Time: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Join us Saturday, August 2 at our Oak St. store for our 12th Anniversary Sale. Helping us celebrate will be Derrick Lee, Mark DeRosa, Ryan Theriot, Ryan Dempster and Bobby Howry from the Chicago Cubs. The guys will be here signing autographs from 4:30pm to 6pm. Tickets are $80 and all proceeds raised for the signing will be donated to Derrick Lee's Project 3000.

Limited tickets are available. There will be two autograph lines. The VIP line is for customers that purchase $300.00 or more in merchandise any time prior to the signing. Once you have made the purchase you will be issued a VIP ticket for the event.

Others in the regular line may not receive an autograph due to time restraints and expected large turnout.

1 autograph per player

Since this appearance is scheduled after an afternoon Cubs game, weather delays or other factors may play a part in determining whether this event will take place. Call ahead to confirm.

312-642-6403

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
i am considering going...if anyone wants any of the players....you will have to send me 16 plus your item plus a sase...as i only need derrek lee for myself