Chris Beanie Wells Signing

dnautos

Founding Member
Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
He will be in Sandusky (about 30 mins from me) March 1st. I have to contact the mall first to make sure you can bring in items, but I should be going as my brother wants him. I can help some people out. I believe it will be $20-$25 a person. Let me know if you are interested as I just want a head count then I will respond with the exact details for you. I just want to make sure a couple people are in.

clarendoncm

Charter Member
Credits
He will be in Sandusky (about 30 mins from me) March 1st. I have to contact the mall first to make sure you can bring in items, but I should be going as my brother wants him. I can help some people out. I believe it will be $20-$25 a person. Let me know if you are interested as I just want a head count then I will respond with the exact details for you. I just want to make sure a couple people are in.

I might be in for a magazine or something.

dnautos

Founding Member
Website
www.dnautographs.com
Credits
Alright, I have you down. I just called and they said they don't have a price?? :confused: So I am not sure. I will call back the begining of next week. My guess is $20-$25 since that is what it has been at his other signings. If anyone else is interested, please let me know.

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
If you guys collect SIs or OSU, I highly recommend paying for the signing. Somebody on this board was nice enough to go for me....got a beautiful "Chris WElls" autograph. MUCH MUCH better than the autograph you get from him normally.

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
depending on the price i am interested. I can send you a mini helmet or something if you can take it.

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits