ALAN MOORE APPROVED

CHUCK BEDNARIK NFL HOF PRIVATE SIGNING DEC 1

$10 any item includes free HOF 67 Ins

OUR ITEMS AVAIL
Phila Eagles Throwback Jerseys Mitchell & Ness-$75
Phila Eagles Gameday programs $15 w/Runyan-$20

SHIPPING
Cards be sure to send a SASE or $2 Shipping

All items other than Cards are $6 Shipping, BIG ITEMS CHECK WITH US FOR SHIPPING PRICE.

Be sure to specify what color you want the item in, if not specified all items will be in Blue Sharpie.

If another Item is desired such as Footballs/8x10's etc contact me asap thru PM and something can be worked out. Send all orders to

Billy Mason
2722 Rhawn St
Phila Pa 19152

IF BUYING AN ITEM FROM US PLEASE SEND PAYMENT VIA CHECK/MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL TO ATHLETICSMVP23@AOL.COM.
SHIPPING ON JERSEYS IS $8 INSURED PRIORITY MAIL AND $6 ON MAGAZINEZ PRIORITY MAIL

ALL ITEMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY NO LATER THAN FRIDAY NOV 28.

THANKS
BILL MASON

JBsouthFan

Founding Member
Credits
Is the price right for the Mitchell and Ness???? If so please post scans of them. I'd grab a BUNCH at that price for Holiday gifts.

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
i remember a buddy of mine wrote to chuck and included a $5 donation and got the 8x10 back signed "chuck". When he sent him another $5 as soon as he got it back bednarik included a joking note with the photo and added bednarik and his hof inscription. This reminded me of the story so i thought id share.

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
send me ur email addys for whoever wants scans, but wont be able to send til this coming mon

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
please keep comments to yourself, if youd like to participate in the signing, please do so, no need for negative remarks on here. thanks

Atlabraves

Banned
Credits
scefer if you would like a signed 8x10 shoot me a pm and we can work something out