College of Southern Nevada Golf Classic - Maddux, Rowan, J.Shields, S.Garvey

mars2001

Lifetime Member
Credits
The College of Southern Nevada Foundation’s Annual Golf Classic will take place Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at the Dragon Ridge Country Club – located at 552 Stephanie St., near McDonald Ranch Dr. in Henderson, Nevada.

But to add incentive to take part, the classic featured celebrity MLB players including Greg Maddux from the LA Dodgers, Aaron Rowan from the San Francisco Giants, James Shields from the Tampa Bay Rays, Mike Dunn from the New York Yankees, and Reed Johnson from the Chicago Cubs among other players. (Steve Garvey will attend in 2009 in addition to the above players who participated in the 2008 Golf Classic)

http://www.csn.edu/PDFFiles/Foundation/Web 2009 CSN Golf Baseball eblast--FINAL.pdf

Finding much success and positive feedback from the 2008 Golf classic, the CSN Foundation is currently planning its 2nd Annual Golf Classic, which will take place Tuesday, Nov. 24 at 8:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at the Dragon Ridge Country Club – located at 552 Stephanie St., near McDonald Ranch Dr. in Henderson.

Please PM me if you may be able to graph this event... I need help with a set card for Maddux.

Thanks.

rockcat

Lifetime Member
Credits
Could use some help with Mike Dunn. I have two team setters that I need autographed.
Is anybody going to this? Please lmk.